A celebration of diversity: Indian Michelin Star chef’s restaurants in the cultural hub of Dubai!
Hearty meals at luxury Indian restaurants in Dubai by Indian Michelin Star chefs brings absolute joy to a person. With unlimited options and varieties of food and cuisines on offer, Dubai is a culinary hotspot.
And for occasions when you miss or crave some authentic Indian food in this glittering gem, head to one of these for not just the stellar food but a memorable experience!
Here’s a list of some of the top Indian restaurants in Dubai.
- Indego by Vineet: Think a beautiful Kabab Platter, some yummy Butter Chicken and divine Briyani – all set in a scenic background completes the essence of one of the luxury Indian restaurants in Dubai. Indego by Vineet – one of the most famous Indian restaurants in Dubai, run by Vineet Bhatia – one of the prominent Indian Michelin Star chefs, serves masterpieces on a plate. Vineet Bhatia is a wave maker not only in Dubai culinary scene but in Switzerland and London too.
Also having a special gluten free and vegan special menu and prepared with fresh ingredients and different flavors of spices, the food is everything you can expect from a reputed chef. The place is thoughtfully decorated, with many tasteful pieces like a Nataraja statue, modern furniture, and other curated paintings of Indian Gods or have a seat outside and enjoy the scenic views of the Dubai Marina! Adding quirk to the scene are beautiful framed juttis placed on the walls, and rich marigold decorations.
Go here for: Black olive rosemary chicken tikka and black olive upma paired with black olive sesame chutney, seafood and raw mango curry; Rose petal sandwich, served with steamed yoghurt and red currant jelly and roasted pistachio and mint ice cream.
They offer a tremendous tasting menu, vegan and gluten-free affaire as well.
Location: Grosvenor House Dubai, Al Emreef Street, Dubai Marina
+971 4 317 6000
- Gharana: With ghazals playing live in the background, and rich, luxurious, Maharaja like décor, Gharana is among the top 10 Indian restaurants in Dubai. Known for its unique Litchi Rabdi, and mouth-watering Murgh Ghazala, Gharana ends up convincing you that you’re a royal, dining in superlative ambience. Eating at one of this best indian restaurant in dubai is a gastronomical adventure. A swing made like a sofa, chandeliers in gold and beige, Gharana is an unforgettable dining experience.
Go here for: Litchi Rabdi – Thickened and sweetened milk compote blended and flavoured with rich succulent Litchi fruit.
Ghazals, soft Indian classical music playing in the background sets a perfect ambience for a tranquil and laidback evening fiesta, urge you to enjoy every bite!
Location: Holiday Inn (Al Barsha), Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Barsha 1, Near Mall of The Emirates, Dubai
+971 4 323 4333
- Rang Mahal : True to its name, Rang Mahal is a colorful yet classy restaurant that has been founded by one of the Indian Michelin Star Chefs who has won multiple awards, is the author of many bestselling cookbooks and is an international celebrity chef. He has left no stone unturned in his endeavour to make this the best indian restaurant in Dubai. Reflecting truly on his expertise, the dining experience here is crafted with care and innovation. Dishes like Crump Chops and Kori Kempu are diners’ favorites here. Adorned with a tasteful splash of colour, the restaurant oozes vibrancy everywhere, from its sofas to its walls, and even cutlery. An Instagram addict’s dream, Rang Mahal is a must visit.
Go here for: Pan seared farmed sea bass with mustard tempered potatoes and Atul’s signature turmeric and coconut curry; gosht kee nihari, Indian lamb shanks, stewed with caramelised onion, turmeric, royal cumin, black cardamom, cinnamon and clove.
Do not miss the ‘Navratan menu’ i.e. nine gems from the Indian palate!
Location: 4th floor, JW Marriott Marquis, Sheikh Zayed Road
+971 4 414 3000
4. Antique Bazaar: This gem in the collection of luxury Indian restaurants in Dubai encapsulates you in its charm from the moment you enter it. It takes a minute or two to just adjust your eyes to the look and feel of the grand place. The décor of Antique Bazaar has an old worlds’ charm, lending it an air of luxury and class. The menu is inspired by the royal kitchens, and serves signature dishes like the ‘Diwan Handi Gosht’, ‘Kaabuli Chaat’, ‘Gosht Angar’, and ‘Sheekh Subz Bahar’. Get ready for some soothing live music in the evenings and some Bollywood dance too depending on the days.
The food is so delightful, it leaves you full, and yet craving some more. This is a trip for your taste buds, and one that they will thank you for. One of the classiest Indian restaurants in Bur Dubai, Antique Bazaar should definitely be on every foodie’s list.
Go here for: Don’t miss out on the Machli mirch ka salan-fish with coconut, tamarind and curry leaves and the murgh kaali mirch korma-chicken curry with spices and cashew nuts.
As you savour your dinner, get entertained with live music and dance, both classical and Bollywood.
Location: Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road, Bur Dubai
+971 4 397 7444
View this post on Instagram
Thank you @dubai_fo0d for this awesome click #throwback #Repost @dubai_fo0d (@get_repost) ・・・ | Today’s wonderful experience at @nayarestaurant !!💕🍴💫Full story is available now on my Snapchat!😉 Authentic North Indian dishes comes as a set menu of ‘All You Can Eat’ concept. Today, I literally felt like I have to visit India very soon!🙈🙈😍 Great food tastes, good service, reasonable price and of course this amazing view…💕 Muharaja feast every Friday & Saturday, [DH 150] pp . #nayaindian #dubai_fo0d من تجربتي في مطعم الهنديه ‘نايا’ و تفاصيل الأكثر حالياً موجود من حسابي في سناب: dubai_fo0d . أكلهم من شمال الهند و طعم كل شي كان حلو و خدمتهم جيد و طبعاً منظر روعه علي برج العرب🍴💫💫💙 و هو كونسبت ‘ كل ما عليكم أن تأكلون’ كل يوم جمعه و السبت من الساعة١٢:٣٠ ظهراً إلي ٣:٣٠ مساءً. ١٥٠ درهم لشخص.
- Naya: A jewel in the crown on the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Naya Restaurant is surely a contender for the title of the best indian restaurant in Dubai and brings to you a variety of classic and contemporary Indian cuisine. An amalgamation of regal and contemporary, and blessed with a beautiful view of the Burj Al Arab, this place is one of the top Indian restaurants in Dubai. Offering a soulful and filling dining experience, this place has a culinary charm that is unmatchable. Highly recommended from their extensive menu are the Lamb Rogan Josh, Amritsari Fish, DahiPuriChaat, and their Naya Dessert Platter. Head over here with your party and enjoy an authentic Indian meal.
Go here for: Signature lamb chops masala – chargrilled chops standing tall in a thick, yoghurt-based sauce. Spread from the Indian state of Kerala – Kerelean Prawn coconut Biryani, Kadhai vegetable Biryani. Keralan Prawn coconut Biryani is known in Kerala as Chemmen Biriyani.
Lip-Smacking food, friendly staff and a killer view of Burj Al Arab, how does the dining experience get even better?
Location: Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Road, Umm Suqeim 3
+971 4 432 3232